How to register
This registration link is for current and former Mini-Medical School students only. We will open online registration to the general public on December 16, 2019.
To register click on the appropriate Register button below.
- Under CME Account enter your Username and Password. If you do not remember your login information please click on Help Me Find My Username or Password. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
- Review your contact information and make any update
- Complete the Additional Information sheet
- Select the appropriate products to purchase
- Complete payment information and then click SUBMIT
You will receive a receipt to the email address listed in your profile.
High school students
Students in 10th grade must also have a parent/guardian register and attend with them. Students in 11th or 12th grade may attend on their own; however, we encourage parent/guardian participation.
All high school students must provide a letter from their school verifying grade level to complete their registration.
If your registration payment is received after the class is full, you will be placed on a waiting list. For those who must cancel their registration, a refund of $160 is available up to 30 days prior to the first day of class.