How to register for MMS Webinar course
If you are registering someone other than yourself you need to complete the registration as that person – not yourself.
If you are new to Mini-Medical School you will have to create a new account. During Account Creation:
- Fields with an * are the only fields required
- Credit Claiming Type = Other or Non-Physician
- Specialty = Non-Medical
- Medical Center/Hospital/Company = NA
After Account Creation:
- Your username gets auto generated and sent to the email you’ve provided.
- Open your email labeled “Washington University CME – New Profile Validation Email” and click the validation link.
If your registration payment is received after the class is full, you will be placed on a waiting list. For those who must cancel their registration, a refund of the full Registration fee minus a $25 administrative charge is refundable if cancellation is received in writing at least 10 days prior to the first day of class. You will receive an email receipt upon completion of registration.
Course Date: Tuesdays, February 16th – April 6th, 7-9 PM
Registration Fee: $115
Continuing Medical Education at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis fully complies with the legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act rules and regulations thereof. If any participant of this meeting is in need of accommodations, submit written requests at least one month prior to start date.